So, you’ve done all the things you’ve been told to do to be an enlightened, fulfilled, and happier person, i.e. meditation, journaling, manifestation, self-care, but you’re still left feeling like something is missing?
I don’t mean the normal ups and downs we are all going to experience as humans, I am speaking about something more permanent. Maybe you feel like you’re just going through the motions. Is it possible to love your life so much that you can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning? Is it possible to have enthusiasm and joy in your day? The answer is YES!
The secret to finding that missing piece is living your true calling and sharing your unique gift with the world. If you’re still searching for what you’re meant to do or be in this life, try the steps outlined below.
1. Identify what inspires you: Spend some time reflecting on what things in life truly excite you. Is it creativity, nature, helping others, or something else? Make a list of those things.
2. Set goals: Once you know what inspires you, set some goals that align with those things. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound. Having goals to work towards will help give you a sense of purpose and direction.
3. Find role models: Look for people who are living the kind of life that inspires you. They could be friends, family members, or even people you admire from afar. Study their habits and try to learn from them.
4. Change your environment: Your environment can have a big impact on your mood and motivation. Make changes to your surroundings that will help you feel more inspired. This could be as simple as decluttering your living space or redecorating.
5. Practice gratitude: Gratitude can help shift your mindset from focusing on what you lack to appreciating what you have. Take time each day to reflect on what you’re grateful for.
6. Take action: Finally, take action towards your goals. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut of thinking about what you want to do, but never actually doing it. Break your goals down into small steps and start taking action towards them each day.
7. Get help. This is where I come in. When you’re stuck and need to be pointed in the right direction, reach out to a coach that resonates with you. Coaching can shortcut the process and get you on the right track to living an up-leveled, more inspiring life!
Peace & Love xx